____________________________________
Just a few hours ago I just finished up an essay on "What is an act of creation"
Watching 'Californacation" talks about being creative.
Currently my mind just isn't creative.
I ask myself, is being creative my forte?
Writing? Fashion? Creativity for the market's mind or for the writer's mind.
To write something that is creative or at least "attractive" for the right audience.
It should be easy if you are original yes?
Be just a little different, Be a little quirky?
After writing a 2.5K essay on Creativity?
I decided to bypass the whole creativity and originality issue.
Of course I did know long ago that there is a little of everyone in us.
Where someone who could do something better than our "original" job.
Currently?
I simply decide to forget about what defines creativity.
Because it really is a tough job,
Being at the tip of toes and being creative.
I can't imagine when I come out to work.
Where each idea has to be better than the previous or others.
The irony of the reality business world.
Who am I to complain?